We can help you offer your employees an added benefit that also benefits you with our Bank of Choice program.
A Health Savings Account is a good addition to your company’s benefit package. It gives you and your employees access to benefits such as tax-advantaged contributions.
Bank of Choice
Employee Benefit Banking
“Bank of Choice” is a special package of free and discounted financial services that Marine Bank offers to valued commercial customers and their employees. The “Bank of Choice” program includes our premier Acceleration package and allows the convenience and security of directly depositing your paycheck into your checking account at Marine Bank. Participants receive a $50 Bonus* for opening a new account. In addition, $25 bonuses are paid for each individual referred to Marine Bank.** Contact a Corporate Banker or Branch Manager to learn about eligibility requirements and complete program benefits.
- Acceleration checking account
- Free Online Banking with Bill-Pay and eStatements
- Mobile Banking and Deposit Anywhere (subject to approval)†
- Debit Card Rewards Program
- Free telephone banking service that allows 24-hour account access
- A credit card that provides maximum convenience, flexibility and low cost††
- Optional Overdraft Protection Options: Line at no annual fee†† or Link to Savings
- A .25% discount on any installment or home equity loan rate with automatic payment debited from your deposit account
- Complimentary medallion signature guarantee and notary service
*A cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account upon activation of a direct deposit, which must be within 3 months of the account opening. Cash bonus is considered income and reportable on IRS form-1099-INT. No minimum balance requirement unless initiated via online account opening. An early closing fee in the amount of $25 may be debited from the account if the account is closed prior to six (6) months.
** A cash bonus will be paid upon the successful establishment of an account for each individual referred by you to CIBM Bank. Individual must provide your name at account opening. Cash bonus is considered income and reportable on IRS form 1099-INT.
†Online Banking is required. Connectivity and data usage rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
††Subject to separate product application and credit approval.
Health Savings Accounts
A great way for eligible individuals with high deductible health plans to save for qualified medical expenses. As a business owner a high deductible health plan may be right for your company. HSAs can be a great option to offer your employees to supplement those deductibles.
- Lower your insurance costs
- Added benefit for your employees
- Add value for your employees